How many here have a Blue-Ray player?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey WB what did you think about Dave Mathews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City? I loved it and I have watched it at least 3 or 4 times already. I wasn't a fan of Dave Mathews and didn't really listen to anything of his that wasn't coming out of the radio in my car. But now I want to see him in concert after that video. Also Tim Reynolds was great. So what did you think?

Yes it was very good, but Ive been a long time Dave Mathews fan.

I also really enjoyed Chris Botti Live, I did not have any of his music in my collection until I purchased this disc and really enjoyed it.

Pink Floyd in Blu-Ray

David Gilmour Remember that Night Live at the Royal Abert Hall is really an experience with a 7.2 ML system.

For the people with Kingdom of Heaven: that's one of my favorite movies in general. Is this the extended/"director's" cut, or is it the original production?

I keep hearing that Sony has a new PS3 bundle coming to the US any day now, so I've been holding off on buying one.

For the people with Kingdom of Heaven: that's one of my favorite movies in general. Is this the extended/"director's" cut, or is it the original production?

It's the Director's Cut, 194 minutes(!).

Latest posts

Back