Help - Need a reputable High End Audio repair facility

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Nemo/Summit combination review will have to wait.

I recently bought a pair of Electrocompaniet Nemo Monoblocks to try with the Summits. They arrived the other day and naturally I was looking forward to setting them up. The seller was great, very responsive and provided the best packing I've ever seen. However, not all was well. I put them in position and plugged everything in and double checked before powering up. Well, one speaker played and the other did not. No on light on the amp either. I tried all the basic troubleshooting things I could think of but still no power from one amp. It's definitely not a fuse.

I've been in communication with the seller and I don't feel he sent me a known faulty amp. He's willing to stand behind it and that is good to know. I just want to get it repaired and he's going to help with that. At this point I have no issue with the seller and attribute it to the monster amp not holding up to the stress of shipping. There was no damage on the box and as i mentioned it was packed with great care so I doubt we have a strong case for a shipping claim.

It's too nice an amp not have running in top condition or not at all. Anyone know of a reputable repair facility for high end audio gear? Something in the Central Florida area would be nice but not essential.

Sorry to hear about the Nemo. Hopefully it will be a minor problem.

I asked the same question previously with no response. Possibly someone in the TBLS would have some suggestions.

Keep us updated.

Somewhere in Florida would be nice but I'm willing to ship if need be. It's disappointing, I was really looking forward to having these in my system. I'll get it fixed and back in service but the first step is to find a qualified repair center.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back