Help! CLSII new power supply boards!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gritz_1

Reaction score
Okay, I can wait until tomorrow if I have to, but I got the new replacement panels last week and installed them this weekend, and waited...PAINFULLY...for the new power supply sensing boards to come today and they were here when I got home! Yeah! But no instruction sheet! Anyone got a copy?:eek:

CLS II power supply upgrade procedure

Advisory:
As long as the speaker has been unplugged from the AC power cord for at least 5 hours, any stored static charge will safely be dissipated.
Turn off the amplifier and disconnect speaker cables before beginning procedure.

Installation:

Install the new circuit board in the place of the original. While securing the four screws in each corner, be sure to re-install the one lock-washer under the circuit board at the corner nearest the HV output terminal. This is necessary to insure proper chassis grounding.
Re-install the 2 Allen screws securing the AC socket.

Be sure to install the Red and Black wires in the correct configuration. Red wire should be
in the terminal closest to resistor R26 (center
of the end of board at the opposite end from the AC). The black wire will go in the next available screw terminal.

Carefully route the twin wire audio sampling lead over to the 5 way binding post. Connect one spade terminal under each of the input terminals by loosening the gold nut and inserting the spade terminal under the gold nut. Tighten securely. Polarity does not matter.
Reinstall chassis lid. Reconnect the speaker cables and AC cord.
Done.

Back