Greetings

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randerson3024

Reaction score
Greetings to all. I am a radar engineer working on a mobile platform (ship) for the Department of Defense. I am an avid audiophile. I currently own an original pair of CLS's. My primary system consists of Magnepan 20.1's, a pair of Descent i's, Krell Audio Standard amps, an EAR 868 preamp, the Esoteric combo P-03/D-03/G0-Rb, an Aesthetix Rhea, VPI TNT with an ET-2 with lots of cartridges, my favorite being a Kiseki Lapus Lazuli, Shunyata Hydras and Anacondas, and Crystal Dream cables.

Out on the ship, I have an Esoteric front end, and lots of different headphones and headphone amps to keep me sane.

Bob

Greetings to all. I am a radar engineer working on a mobile platform (ship) for the Department of Defense. I am an avid audiophile. I currently own an original pair of CLS's. My primary system consists of Magnepan 20.1's, a pair of Descent i's, Krell Audio Standard amps, an EAR 868 preamp, the Esoteric combo P-03/D-03/G0-Rb, an Aesthetix Rhea, VPI TNT with an ET-2 with lots of cartridges, my favorite being a Kiseki Lapus Lazuli, Shunyata Hydras and Anacondas, and Crystal Dream cables.

Out on the ship, I have an Esoteric front end, and lots of different headphones and headphone amps to keep me sane.

Bob

.-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . -... --- -...

:)

Todd, looking at your post I first wondered if the cybergods in their wisdom decided to edit your post; it is after all one of YOUR posts. Then I realized what it was. When and where did you learn Morse Code?

When I saw Bob's post I could not help but think that what he needs is that Clearaudio turntable that is stable even on a ship.

When and where did you learn Morse Code?.
Learned it in high school - used to goof around with a short-wave geek and we had plenty of fun whilst pushing up our glasses and protecting our pockets. However, I forgot MC shortly thereafter. Even though Bob is a radar engineer, for some reason I thought morse would be appropriate. In retrospect, I probably should have gone with a flag semaphore greeting :)

And what do you mean "one of YOUR posts"? Are you saying I'm some kind of expletive exploiter?

When I saw Bob's post I could not help but think that what he needs is that Clearaudio turntable that is stable even on a ship

Yes! Same here.

Latest posts

Back