Greetings from Phoenix

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaseaman

Reaction score
Hi All,

New member to the forum and hoping to get my first pair of Martin Logans in the very near future, as I am finally out of college and making enough money to support buying them.

Fell in love with Martin Logans when I was 16....during my first trip to the now out-of-business Showcase Home Entertainment (not sure if anyone in Phoenix area remembers that chain). My hope is to obtain the following (when the ElectroMotion line become available, and funding permits):

ElectroMotion ESL
Matinee
ElectroMotion FX2

I probably could stretch the budget a little and get the Vista and Motif. However, that would require me to wait an additional year to save up....Any thoughts/opinions would be helpful.

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't heard the ElectroMotion series so can't comment on them.:rolleyes:

I did own the Vista for a couple of years and thought it was great value for the sound it put out! They do need a decent amp to get the best out of them. I used them in a 2 channel only system.

Hopefully someone else will chime in on the ElectroMotion speakers.

Welcome Kaseaman

Sorry, no experience with E-motion here (just ask my wife ;))

You are about to embark on a audio journey filled with all the adventure your heart, soul, and wallet can possibly embrace. Enjoy!

Back