Greetings from Austria

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolf2000

Reaction score
Dear ML Community,

I am happy to say to own a ML Sequel System 2 by now.
I have had a Teufel Sound system (Concept G, THX), which still is my DD audio basis but the MLs satisfy my need for deep atmosphere sound and multiple sound details.
I had problems with one "subwoofer" of my Sequel 2 so far, but after having cut the end of the wires, blown away dust from the electronics and having changed the positions (left for right)-it worked all of a sudden. I was very much delighted.
As all other newbies were stating, I need still a lot of information (e.g. what is the definition of life time together with hours and time ´horizon , what frequency should I use on my A/V receiver (Onkyo 501) if ML work with 250 Hz, what is the optimal performance, how is working together with an additional subwoofer, etc.)
Hope to be part of this community soon,

Best Regard, Rudolf
:bowdown:

Dear ML Community,

I am happy to say to own a ML Sequel System 2 by now.
I have had a Teufel Sound system (Concept G, THX), which still is my DD audio basis but the MLs satisfy my need for deep atmosphere sound and multiple sound details.
I had problems with one "subwoofer" of my Sequel 2 so far, but after having cut the end of the wires, blown away dust from the electronics and having changed the positions (left for right)-it worked all of a sudden. I was very much delighted.
As all other newbies were stating, I need still a lot of information (e.g. what is the definition of life time together with hours and time ´horizon , what frequency should I use on my A/V receiver (Onkyo 501) if ML work with 250 Hz, what is the optimal performance, how is working together with an additional subwoofer, etc.)
Hope to be part of this community soon,

Best Regard, Rudolf
:bowdown:

Welcome!

Austria is my *favourite* country I have visited - bar NONE. It is so beautiful. I loved Salzburg. And you've got the Musikverein!

Vienna Musikverein

hi amey01,

many thanks for your answer on my introduction. I am pleased, that you like classical music played in the Musikverein by the Austriam Philharmonic orchestra. In fact, my MLs help me to experience such wonderful music even from my living room. And it is the same for you too! :ROFL:

I have a Sequel2 and would like to know, which crossover frequency I should use on my Onkyo A/V Receiver ( range 40-200 Hz). Since I do not want to harm my MLs this is just for avoiding any damage to the electronics, etc.?

Best regards and enjoy music...

Rolf

Wilkommen im ML Land!

Gruss Gott Rudolf,

Viel spass auf dem laufweg zum HiFi Himmel mit Martin Logans.

Sie mögen Strom, viel viel Strom für ein gute ergebnis, Class A oder AB Verstärker sind fantastisch für klassische Musik.

Fjeff

Translation: have fun on the journey to hifi heaven with Martin Logans.

They like current, lots of current for a good result, Class A or AB power amps are fantastic for classical music.

Back