Custom Finishes on Masterpiece Series Products

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slimsaturn

Reaction score
The time has come after almost 20 years of wanting to get ESL's I am in a position to do so. I wanted to see examples of custom finishes and understand how it works. Do I just submit a paint code or what is needed? What was your experience and time to product?

I think @DaVinci Media might be able to provide some useful guidance for you.

I ordered one of the "standard" optional colors and I think it added something like 4 weeks to the production process, but that was during the pandemic so it could be totally irrelevant.

As far as I know, ML no longer offers custom finishes. When I purchased my Expression 13A's (7 yrs ago) I inquired about getting a custom Bubinga finish (like my Summits had). I was told they no longer offer custom finishes, and I'd have to pick one from the Standard or Premium options. I ended up getting the Walnut veneer, but would have preferred Bubinga (or a custom paint color).

They will (2023) paint it in automotive colour you want for a fee. Significantly adds to delay/build time

Back