Clarities to be discontinued

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarigaad

Reaction score
I just found out that the Clarities will be discontinued in the near future(1-6months). Their replacement and the ETA of that replacement is TBD.

This is from ML themselves.

UPDATE: Claritys discontinued as of 3/1/07 (from ML)

Last edited:
I just found out that the Clarities will be discontinued in the near future(1-6months). Their replacement and the ETA of that replacement is TBD.

So this is from what source? I think we've all known that this was going to happen. I wonder what's coming next...

Joey

This is nothing new, the clarity's were rumored to be replaced last december but the descent and depth were replaced instead. The script i will be replaced around the same time as the clarity.

Last edited:
This is nothing new, the clarity's were rumored to be replaced last december but the descent i and depth i were replaced instead. The script i will be replaced around the same time as the clarity.

What replaced the Descent i and Depth i?

I thought those were still on the ML website?

I think what he meant was the depth and descent were replaced with the descent i and depth i.

I think Zip meant that the Descent and Depth were replaced with the Descent i and Depth i.

Last edited:
Watch out for some great run out deals on the Clarity's... :drool:

I was at my ML dealer a few weeks ago and asking about trading in the Clarity's for the Vista (he was trying to talk me into going to Vantage, another story)
Anyway, he said that I should consider it doing it soon, within the next 6 months as the Clarity's are still current models and will fetch more on trade in before they are discontinued.
This seems to align with what people are saying here.

I think what he meant was the depth and descent were replaced with the descent i and depth i.

Ohh of course of course. I took him 100% literally and thought I'd missed something =D

-Allen

I visited my nearest Tweeter store last week and noticed the Clarity's were already at a clearance discount. I thought about it but would rather have used Aeon i's or Aerius i's for less.

Hmmm...clarities would be great as surround speakers...hmmm...gotta stop visiting this site and Tweeter....:cheers:

I visited my nearest Tweeter store last week and noticed the Clarity's were already at a clearance discount. I thought about it but would rather have used Aeon i's or Aerius i's for less.

How much were they for, Craig?

Joey

I was at my ML dealer a few weeks ago and asking about trading in the Clarity's for the Vista (he was trying to talk me into going to Vantage, another story)
Anyway, he said that I should consider it doing it soon, within the next 6 months as the Clarity's are still current models and will fetch more on trade in before they are discontinued.
This seems to align with what people are saying here.

Compared the Vista to my Clarity's and their not better enough (if at all, more a difference than an improvement IMO) for the price difference. I agree with the dealer, If your going to trade up go for the Vantages if you can afford to. My 2 cents!

Latest posts

Back