Changing rails on Vantages

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I am considering buying a pair with Dark Cherry rails and I want all black speakers.

Sonnie,
Are you sure your not talking the color of the woofer enclosure or another ML speaker?
Vanatge's have the air frames like the Summit, and I believe you can only get the air frames in Black, Silver, and Chrome. The older model ML's had the Side Rails.

Actually I am considering buying a pair with Dark Cherry rails and I want all black speakers.

Hola Sonnie. As far as I know, the rails for Vantage are not available. The panel frame is not made of wood. They are made of aluminum. You can get different colors, like chrome...happy listening,
Roberto.

Oh... okay... I did not know that. Maybe it is the cabinet part that is dark cherry. I am not sure what color the rails are. These are some on Audiogon, but it just reads, "(1 pair) martin logan vantage/dark cherry".

That won't work for me then. There would not be an easy way to make those cabinets black... and I want all black.

Maybe it is the cabinet part that is dark cherry. I am not sure what color the rails are. These are some on Audiogon, but it just reads, "(1 pair) martin logan vantage/dark cherry".

yep, just the cabinet is dark cherry, frame rails are black.

That won't work for me then. There would not be an easy way to make those cabinets black... and I want all black.

Well........you could always pick up a can of Krylon ! your re-sale value would be shot after that though !!

lol... yeah... that is what I would be afraid of... I might want to resale them one day and upgrade to something better.

Latest posts

Back