Audio Meet at my place tomorrow

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
I know this is very last minute, but I'm having an audio get together at my place in San Antonio, TX tomorrow Saturday May 19, 2007. There will be a real mixed bag of stuff to play with. I have my 2-channel vinyl rig in the living room, the den houses my Carver driven CLS's and I'll have a DIY rig setup out on the patio. Guys are bringing line arrays, amps, and we'll do a mini DAC shoot out of the DAC-60 against the Citypulse 7.2 using my new music server as the source. So lots to see and hear. Not to mention free food and beer. Hope some of you can make it out. PM for directions and/or phone.

Please post your impression of the Citypulse unit. I know someone who recentlly purchased the da2.03e and preferred the sound over his Oracle turntable.

damn TX is just a tad far to drive but beer is a facor! Lets see .........MI to TX ............125 mph and Ill be drinking TX beer in say ? ............ 22 hrs :rolleyes:

Can anyone give me more info on Fred's Line arrays??? All the details..

Back