Aragon 4004 MkII vs. Parasound 2205A

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmagoo190

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to purchase either one of these amps locally. Both are equally priced and a lot of ML owners have been using the Aragon MKII's. However, one gives me 5 channels of amplification vs. the Aragon. If you had the choice of picking up either of these, which would it be?:confused:

If you really don't need the extra channels, the Aragon is a WONDERFUL amp. I was an Aragon dealer and sold quite a few of those with Martin Logans and Magnepans.

I have an opportunity to purchase either one of these amps locally. Both are equally priced and a lot of ML owners have been using the Aragon MKII's. However, one gives me 5 channels of amplification vs. the Aragon. If you had the choice of picking up either of these, which would it be?:confused:

Hi,
See if you can take them home to try both as that is the only way you will really know.

Best of luck:D

Bob

If you really don't need the extra channels, the Aragon is a WONDERFUL amp. I was an Aragon dealer and sold quite a few of those with Martin Logans and Magnepans.

Thanks Fox, I ended up buying the Aragon based on experience from other MLO members and short sample at the seller's house.

Back