Any Martin Logan merchandise ?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck102020

Reaction score
Martin Logan doesn’t sell any merchandise and I’ve searched high and low for official stuff used. Anyone willing or wanting to part with any ML merch? I emailed them asking why they don’t anymore and they mentioned they might start it up soon again. Any help would be much appreciated.

They used to have an online store with cups, t-shirts, caps etc. I have a bunch I've accumulated over 3 decades, but not willing to part with it, sorry.

I do hope they restart the online store; these days, it's a piece of cake to set up using any number of providers that print on demand.

Greetings, Indulge me a little.

I have some nice swag from back in the day as I have owned ReQuests, Summits, and now 15a's.

I would let go of the Bon Jovi T-Shirt that has Great American Band on the Front and the ML Logo on the back with Great American Speakers on the back. I have slippery when wet and living on a prayer is a great song but I am not a big fan of Bon Jovi and could let it go. Also I have just a ML black T-Shirt with just the logo that I always wear. Size Large although washed a couple of times so maybe Medium plus? In any event I would trade for the new Saint Vincent cd .

The illuminated sign I got off eBay way back for under 20 bucks if memory serves. It was in blue when I owned Summits and I changed to white illumination when I got 15a's to match the color. I liked the blue better (Hell I liked the blue line of the Summit better as well) as the 15a's has the fender feeler aspect to me but you can turn em off so there is that.

I also would advise you to use Groupon or search for having images transferred on medial of your choice. I have some metal signs from meme's that struck me and they came out great. You would have a lot of options there.

Attachments

• mlwine.JPG
    mlwine.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • mlskeleton.JPG
    mlskeleton.JPG
  • mltshirt3.JPG
    mltshirt3.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • mltshirt2.JPG
    mltshirt2.JPG
  • mlfishy.JPG
    mlfishy.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Sorry, here's the light I purchased off Ebay back when. It was and is a great purchase.

Cheers

Attachments

• mllight.JPG
    mllight.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • mllight2.JPG
    mllight2.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Greetings, Indulge me a little.

I have some nice swag from back in the day as I have owned ReQuests, Summits, and now 15a's.

I would let go of the Bon Jovi T-Shirt that has Great American Band on the Front and the ML Logo on the back with Great American Speakers on the back. I have slippery when wet and living on a prayer is a great song but I am not a big fan of Bon Jovi and could let it go. Also I have just a ML black T-Shirt with just the logo that I always wear. Size Large although washed a couple of times so maybe Medium plus? In any event I would trade for the new Saint Vincent cd .

The illuminated sign I got off eBay way back for under 20 bucks if memory serves. It was in blue when I owned Summits and I changed to white illumination when I got 15a's to match the color. I liked the blue better (Hell I liked the blue line of the Summit better as well) as the 15a's has the fender feeler aspect to me but you can turn em off so there is that.

I also would advise you to use Groupon or search for having images transferred on medial of your choice. I have some metal signs from meme's that struck me and they came out great. You would have a lot of options there.
On the stuff you’re willing to part with, what are you looking to get out of it? I actually really like Bon Jovi, my mom’s a major fan so I’ve always had a soft spot for him. The hat and shirts are super cool! I’d love to buy or trade if you’re really willing to part with them!

Sorry, here's the light I purchased off Ebay back when. It was and is a great purchase.

Cheers
I’m in college and I’m really young so I’ve never had the chance to acquire some ML merch. I own repaneled and recapped sl3s.

Hey Ck,

The Bon Jovi T-Shirt I will part with for the new St. Vincent CD.

I won't get into politics but new CD's used to go for 10 to 12 bucks all day long but recently have crept back up to 14 to 16 bucks. In any event should be under a 20 buck deal. Size Large but washed and dried so maybe M plus. Still in nice shape and clean logo on both front (Bon Jovi) and back (ML)

The rest of the swag I am keeping.

Email me offline ([email protected]) if you want to make it happen'

Best and Happy Listening

Fond memories from back in the day (18 years ago) when we had a nice gathering out in Lawrence and toured the Logan facility, all of us getting nice gifts including well made polo shirts. I still have and wear mine to this day !

Fond memories from back in the day (18 years ago) when we had a nice gathering out in Lawrence and toured the Logan facility, all of us getting nice gifts including well made polo shirts. I still have and wear mine to this day !
Graduated from the University of Kansas in Lawrence in 89.
Visited the ML Factory in 1985 while I was a student there. It all seemed like magic back then.

Back then they had the Statements set up with Threshold and Krell amps, California labs CD player.

Perhaps we should look into planning a 20 year reunion!

Back