System #251 (Summit, Stage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pambs

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Charalambos Georgiades

2. Location: Nicosia, Cyprus

3. ML Model(s): Summits and Stage

4. Year Purchased: April/2008

5. Mods/Changes: Apart from adding some coins under the rear spikes nope

6. Associated Electronics:

Amps: Denon monoblocks POA-6600A and Lexicon LX-5 for home theater
Side and rears: Kef TDM34DS and Kef Reference model 2 2
DVDP: Denon 1930 + Home Theater pc
Tuner: Marantz ST-40
Sat: Dreambox 7020
TV: 50" - Samsung PS50C96
PJ screen: Electric 120'' dont remember the manufacturer
PJ: infocus in80
Automation: Tsu9600 with rfx9600 custom programming by Remote Quest
Cables: VDH

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: nothing just started getting familiar with mL

dsc00085ug8.jpg

dsc00129fu5.jpg

dsc00008rm8.jpg

dsc00011gj9.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome ! I see you have a "nipple" in the middle of your HT set-up !!

Obviously the baby enjoys a good sound system. I know mine does.

she does, hope my wife stars enjoying it in the near future rather than telling me could you move the speakers back to the wall :p

fixed the rest pictures, you can have a better view now

i'm planning to change the side and rears speakers to get something smaller that goes better with the general house.

in or on wall? vantage, fresco etc. what do you guys think will blend with the summits better?

Charalambos,
I like your equipment cabinet. Noticed it says 'Totem' on it, so tried searching the internet, but came up empty. Can you give me any information about it?

Thanks, Juan

Hi Juan

it's Toten, thats why you couldnt find it :)

it's a chinese company, the rack is very solid and has a very good finish. i ve seen a lot of racks before i decided on this one and i can say value for money it's one of the best. i can take more closer pictures if you like

http://www.toten.com.cn/english/cpjs.htm

Ahhh, Toten. Thanks for the link. Did you have a local dealer? More pictures aren't necessary, but wouldn't mind seeing more detail.

Ahhh, Toten. Thanks for the link. Did you have a local dealer? More pictures aren't necessary, but wouldn't mind seeing more detail.

i had a local dealer but i live in Cyprus so that wont help. i will take some closer pictures. for the equipment that rack mounting kits are not available you can order shelves. they have a lot of accessories available, fans, temp controllers, power distribution units, cable management etc

Last edited:
some changes that happened over the past months

i replaced the infocus 5700 with the in80, watching films at 1920x1080 is fantastic

i ve installed the stage brackets on the wall and also bought a low profile furniture where i ve put my amps.

in the meanwhile i invested on a new htpc with pretty overpowered with an i7 cpu and a 4870x2 gfx card but i live it.

some pictures below to see the progress. my next upgrade is going to be a cd player since i'm using the htpc now and it does not come near to the potential of the summits in regards to 2 chanel audio. for the movies i intend to replace the middle and the rear speakers with b&w in walls

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

in80a.jpg

Latest posts

Back