Pet pictures....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audiophiliac

Reaction score
I thought I remembered a thread where everyone was posting pics of their cats and stuff, but I cant find it for the life of me.....so here is another. This is my cat, O.D. He got his name because days after my dee di dee ex-roommate picked him up from the humane society, he dosed him with Sudafed....like you do when your cat has a cold....well he almost died...had his stomach pumped and charcoaled. He was weird for a few days but he's pretty mellow now....he is about 7 years old I guess.

DSC01288.sized.jpg

Here's our little boy, Charlie. He's 2 1/2 now, second cross labradoodle.

Attachments

• IMG_1005a.jpg
    IMG_1005a.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 349
Here's our golden retrievers Boris (left) and Tanner. Litter mates but you would never know it from their personalities. Their Father was a 6 time grand champion and their Mother was owned by a friend of mine from work who just recently bought a pair of Summits and is a member here (TroyP).

They're 6 years old this summer.

Attachments

• DCP_2468 (Medium).JPG
    DCP_2468 (Medium).JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 343
Piri and Rug

Pure bred Komondorok. They are (were) littermates -- completely opposite personality though. . . . .

Attachments

• NeilPiriRug.jpg
    NeilPiriRug.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 318
Here is my little guy. :)

Attachments

• copy of dsc01463 (2).jpg
    copy of dsc01463 (2).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 298
Here's listening time - he's a big audiophile too - can get quite demanding of the sweet-spot. Especially when I get up to change CD / LP, he's always there when I get back!

Attachments

• IMG_1063a.jpg
    IMG_1063a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 306
I forgot my older guy.

He LOVES Classical.

Attachments

• Copy%20of%20DSC00826.JPG
    Copy%20of%20DSC00826.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 302
newcondo001vx9.jpg

kitchenandtilly003hx6.jpg

My dog, Tilly. She's a rescue from the DC Humane Society.

A real joy to have in my life and to come home to from work for long walks and romps at the park.

Here's our lovely little 11 month old Papillon dog, WiKi:

Those big ears are to better appreciate the ML's ;)

Attachments

• Wiki pose_Sml.JPG
    Wiki pose_Sml.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 228
Beautiful. Do you show him/her?

Thanks, and yes, we do show her. She just won first in her category last weekend at the Asheville, NC AKC show.

She's from a great line of prizewinning Swedish Papillion’s and her siblings and parents are all champs. On behalf of the breeder, who's a friend, we also took her half-brother who’s a prior champion with us as well to show him in best-of, but he finished second.

Last edited:
Back