RMAF 2009 - Post here.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definite

I'll be there unless I'm six feet under.

Given my arrangements, its difficult for me to stay much after 4PM.

So, is it possible to arrange for all of us to have lunch on Friday and / or Saturday at the main restaurant at the venue?

Would love to meet all the ML amigos that I can.

Gordon

Gordon, as we get closer we'll get a confirmed head count, exchange cell #'s, etc and plan accordingly. Last year we did a lunch one day and dinner the next......I think that's how it worked out !

Thanks Dave.

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have a cell phone so hopefully we can arrange in advance or I can call you to verify lunch plans.

Gordon

Gordon -

Last year we had a small gathering at Tim's house, dinner out in Denver one night and then we had lunch at the site. Denver's got some great places to eat and if you've never been there, I'd check out the Buckhorn Exchange - great food and I want to say it is the oldest place to grab a bite to eat in Denver!

We have several members who live in or around Denver, so hopefully they'll chime in with their thoughts.

I won't be attending this year, but it is a great show and you will have a blast! Take lots of pictures and try to visit as many of the rooms as you can.

Erik

Inexpensive Inn..

For those who haven't yet found a place to stay during RMAF, the closest inn I've found is the Hampton Inn and Suites at 5001 South Ulster St, 303-804-9900. Looking at Google maps, it appears to be within walking distance of the Marriott Tech Center.

Unfortunately, looks like I won't be able attend RMAF this year. I've got way too many things on my To-Do list, and need that extended weekend to catch up. The upside is I'll put the $$ savings towards new audio gear! Looking forward to a field report from those of you lucky enough to be going.

sleepsurf, sorry you can't make it. I'll take some pics this year since Tim may not come, but don't expect the report to be anywhere near as good as his was!:D

Now, how many confirmed do we have that are definitely going? We're only a month away. :cheers:

I'm In !!

Just booked my Flight, Hotel, and 3 day pass.

Couldn't make it last year, with the birth of Dawson.

Here he is almost a year old.

Attachments

• Dawson.JPG
    Dawson.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 237
Wayne, he's adorable ! of course he has to be, he's got Wilma's looks !!! :bowdown:

Glad to hear you'll be @ RMAF, looking forward to catching up !

Bowhunting wins

Made the decision a couple days ago A group of friends and I will be heading to the upper pennsula the first week of October for early season bowhunting I was truly hoping to attend rmaf but there is something special about being in the woods in October. Have fun guys enjoy Denver.

My system the first 2 weeks in October

Attachments

• Picture 398.jpg
    Picture 398.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
I'm Going to be there!

A few weeks ago it didn't seem like I was going to be able to go because of the timing of our Physical Inventory. My V.P. still wants to do the PI that first week of October, but he is giving me some leeway in our planning.

We close the quarter of course on Sept. 30th, so we should be at a pretty low point on all the inventory and WIP in the plant, so I told him I'd like to start the PI the very next morning and try to bang through as much of it as possible on Thursday the 1st. I told him I'd stay as late as necessary, plus come in as early as possible the next morning so that I could split at noon and go catch the first day of the show. I'll probably have to go back to the plant after that, but the hope is that we'll get pretty much everything done on Friday night. It doesn't look like I'll be able to host anything at my place on Friday night, but I think I'll be able to hit the show both Friday and Saturday, plus hang out with everyone at a group dinner on Saturday night.

Rich, Dave and I all had dinner a while back at one of my favorite spots over in the gallery district - Lola. If folks want I can call to see if we can reserve a section of the place. I've seen them put large groups in their basement area before and we'd have our own bar down there. Here's a link to the place:

http://www.loladenver.com/

Let's get a list started of who might be interested in a group dinner on Saturday night and I'll start taking care of the logistics.

Dinner at Lola with the Martin Logan Group
Saturday, October 3rd - 7:30 pm

1.) Tim Bingaman (MiTT)

I'm in!

I've never been to one of these shows but always wanted to. So went ahead and booked the hotel and flight!

I look forward to meeting the other club members who will be there!

ANDREW

Hi Guys, unfortunately, I won't make it.

I really wanted to go, but I've started a new company recently, and you know how that goes. Lot's of work, little pay (for now we hope) ;)

Take lot's of pics and write up your experiences.

Remember to enjoy the tunes! :music:

Rich, Dave and I all had dinner a while back at one of my favorite spots over in the gallery district - Lola. If folks want I can call to see if we can reserve a section of the place. I've seen them put large groups in their basement area before and we'd have our own bar down there. Here's a link to the place:

http://www.loladenver.com/

Let's get a list started of who might be interested in a group dinner on Saturday night and I'll start taking care of the logistics.

Dinner at Lola with the Martin Logan Group
Saturday, October 3rd - 7:30 pm

1.) Tim Bingaman (MiTT)

Tim, Glad your going to be able to attend

Not fond of Mexican food, but I clicked on the link and read this first sentence......
Named one of the Top 5 places to drink tequila in the country by Food and Wine Magazine,

Unfortunately I'm very fond of Tequila...
Do we have any Designated Drivers??:D

Count me in

Definitely count me in for Lola's! Glad so many regulars are going to be there. Looking forward to seeing Tim, Wayne, Gordon Gray, Dave, and other MLOC members. What about TomDac? Is he going to make it?

Has anyone received their passes in the mail? I ordered my three-day pass online, but have never received anything about the conference. I wonder if there was a glitch.

Rich, if it's like last year you pick them up at the door.

I won't be going. However, I will be going to a major show here next weekend.

Will probably post some pics. It's for the best, really - Tim's RMAF pics plus mine too. Somehow I think RMAF will have the better kit, however.

Latest posts

Back