Playoff Football

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
well after 18 years the Bills finally stumbled their way back into the playoffs. I'm sure Larry (RepMan) and I are both gathering our collective thanks to the Bengals.

So, any thoughts / predictions on the upcoming wild card weekend ?

Georgia and Alabama win and we have an all-SEC National Championship game! What’s that? You were talking about pro football? Oh, never mind...

Georgia and Alabama win and we have an all-SEC National Championship game! What’s that? You were talking about pro football? Oh, never mind...

I understand Rich.........after-all, your state doesn't have any 'Pro' teams ......... but then you got good 'ole Roy !

What a game - Georgia sure earned that one. I can't believe that kid (Fromm) was playing high school last year.

Georgia and Alabama win and we have an all-SEC National Championship game!

Well, guess I called that one. :ROFL:

And no, Dave, we have no pro teams. Nearest are the Titans or Falcons. But I have never really cared that much for the Pro game. I love college football, though. And both games tonight were great!

Living in Knoxville, a city that BLEEDS ORANGE, I'm about over college football.

We have had a soap opera picking out the football coach who by the way is the highest paid person on the state's payroll.

In fact I recently found out that the VOLS football team is the second highest earning college football team right behind the University of Texas. Both college programs have a net profit that would rank them in the top 10 NFL teams!

Sadly the college athletes are frequently poor, are not allowed to earn money with a job, can't receive gifts, and basically don't have time to get an education while they are playing football. Personally I think they should be compensated, because they are part of a huge money making enterprise and except for the very small number that go pro they are seriously taken advantage of.

My season ended with this:
Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 12.54.16 PM.jpg

well after 18 years the Bills finally stumbled their way back into the playoffs. I'm sure Larry (RepMan) and I are both gathering our collective thanks to the Bengals.

So, any thoughts / predictions on the upcoming wild card weekend ?

Dave , Im so excited it seems like a dream ! I always make it back home for at least one game a year here is this years photo. ( I'm the tall one lol)

I sent my 17 dollar donation to the Andy Dalton Foundation for helping us get over the drought over 200K raised by Bills Fans see link below .

I'm not so sure I can contain myself this weekend with the Bills and Dawgs both playing in a big game !!! Dawgs for the National Championship and my Bills for a chance to move on

Prediction Bills 24 Jags 21

http://buffalonews.com/2018/01/03/dalton-foundation-buys-billboards-to-say-thank-you-to-bills-fans/

Andy Dalton gets Bills into playoffs, and #BillsMafia

Forget Andy Dalton's 77-yard touchdown pass that helped the Bengals beat the Bills in Week 5 — Buffalo fans will forever have a soft spot for the Bengals quarterback, as Bucky Gleason wrote, and they're already showing it.

After Sunday's games, "donations flowed into the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation (www.andydalton.org) in $17 increments, a buck for each year of the playoff drought. Seneca Greenhouse in West Seneca changed its sign to read, 'Thank You Andy Dalton' while other local businesses and Bills fans pledged to send him chicken wings, liquor and heaven knows what else."

Attachments

• Bills Game.jpg
    Bills Game.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 67
  • bills playoffs.JPG
    bills playoffs.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 70
  • dawgs.JPG
    dawgs.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Latest posts