Guard dog

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-justin-

Reaction score
Had to snap a picture of my dog, Tanner, guarding a Summit X while I was listening to some music. Honestly, I think he sits there because he likes the vibrations.

~J

Attachments

• tanner-summitx.jpg
    tanner-summitx.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 367
:ROFL: Excellent! Now all Justin needs to do is figure out who is the "Master."

Justin and Tanner probably both already know the answer to that one...

Yeah it's him, no debate. That's pretty much exactly what he does when I call him to "come here." He just stares at me.

~J

My dog loves listen time. If I say "we're going to have a listen" he gets all excited and plonks himself right on the listening seat withing about 30 seconds! Of course, I have to move him to the next lounge!

He's also good hearing loss prevention - easy on the "throttle" - because I worry more about his hearing than mine.

What a cool little guy you have there. I’m not sure if I want to run from him or give him a hug.:)

OMG Justin, 30 years ago I had a beautiful girlfriend with a dog that looked just like Tanner. I really thought her dog was ugly but in my youth I kept telling her how cute her dog was. After all truly beautiful girlfriends were hard to come by. In the end I came to the conclusion that the girl was ugly and the dog was beautiful.

Shallow Gary

totally awesome Justin.... he kind of looks like one of those gargoyles that protect the castles... To all: see your ML's and pets can get along!!

Animal lover's are kewl people!

I can't get near my listening seat without having 80 pounds of boxer in my lap. If I'm there Humphrey gives me 'the look', and of course he doesn't know the meaning of no.

Attachments

• Humphrey.jpg
    Humphrey.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 254
Animal lover's are kewl people!

I can't get near my listening seat without having 80 pounds of boxer in my lap. If I'm there Humphrey gives me 'the look', and of course he doesn't know the meaning of no.

That is an awesome picture.:rocker: Made me laugh!:ROFL:

Glen

Maynard demands equal time

This is Maynard's "I'm feelin' a need for speed Dad" look..

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 200
  • photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 196
here are my two puppies. They wont get near my MLs (too loud i guess), but when it comes to car work, they are great shop dogs. They love to get in your way. two 150lbs newfs:)

2010-10-19_20-45-36_639.jpg

2010-04-17214918.jpg

2010-10-19_20-08-41_998.jpg

Back