Jump right up and show your age!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
44 yrs old here... Summits (hopefully this week)

60 this August. Sigh ... guess I'd better start thinking of who I shud bequeath my Summits to in my will. :(

Ben

60 this August. Sigh ... guess I'd better start thinking of who I shud bequeath my Summits to in my will. :(

Ben

Oh, pick me, pick me! Though I have to say 60 is YOUNG! If you are 60 today I suspect that 100 is not just very possible, but LIKELY! The real key is to take care and make all the remaining years GOOD ONES! Of course that goes for EVERYONE, no matter the age!

Oh, pick me, pick me! Though I have to say 60 is YOUNG! If you are 60 today I suspect that 100 is not just very possible, but LIKELY! The real key is to take care and make all the remaining years GOOD ONES! Of course that goes for EVERYONE, no matter the age!

Family genes, James, but thanks for your rather uplifting advice. Just for that, I have you on my list for consideration. :D

Ben

Family genes, Pcar928fan, but thanks for your rather uplifting advice. Just for that, I have you on my list for consideration. :D

Ben

Ben,

Funny how it kind of tends to go that way huh?! :D

As long as I am on the short list that is good enough for me! LOL!

Stay well, live long and prosper!

Havent updated this in a while.... well... I'm 24 now.... so I suppose I'm getting older.

Summits/Plinius/Cary

Not bad. :cheers:

24 as well.

Uhg! I can hardly even remember 24...the best thing about it though was that I was still walking then. It was a year and a half pre Spinal Cord Injury. I was racing moto-X and tearing up the streets on my Hurricane 600. Had been married about a year and just bought my first house... Ah, I guess I CAN remember 24! LOL!

Moto cross eh? Thats some hardcore riding!

It was fun while it lasted. Never got to the point where I could do Triples but I could do some big Table tops and doubles ok. Whoop sections are always challenging.

Ah, well. It was a big rutted out table top that I lost it on and broke my back. Now looking for another sport bike with retractable "training wheels" so I can ride again. There is a guy in CA who has built one (Stewart Goddard) and there is a guy in Austrailia building some as well. Maybe one of these days I'll get a ZX14 or a 'busa for that!

I just turned 53, thanks Tom for the birthday card. Nice touch.
Initially Scenarios, now Aeon I's. Couldn't be happier, well...

Main speakers: Sequels (the original ones)

I bought those when I was about 28. Ah, the early days of the DotCom boom...:cheers:

Back