Cardas jumpers?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi CCH,

Haven't tried these but I believe they will improve the sound over the stock ML jumper plates. IMO, depends on how revealing your system.

Some disagree with my opinion.

Oh well.

If possible, audition with a money back option and let your ears make the call.

GG

What speaker cables are you currently using? I've always tried to use the same jumpers as my main cables, but you raise an interesting point, for those of us with original Summits (also Vantages and Vistas).

I wonder what kind of cable/wire ML uses internally in the Summit X for passing the signal to the woofers?

Good point. I am using Analysis Plus Black Oval 9s. I just looked, and Analysis Plus now does sell Oval 9 jumpers, which I don't recall seeing before. Unfortunately, they're more than twice as expensive as the Cardas jumper cables, but it might well make sense to go that direction, assuming they are worth the expense in the first place.

I wish I had simply purchased bi-wire cables, but I had these before getting the Summits.

Last edited:
Not sure about the latter generations of speakers with the powered woofers, but my Transparent jumpers made a substantial difference on my Ascents at the time. Someone please try and report back, as I am too busy to play around with the stuff right now.

Back