"ANTI-CABLES" get ready to upgrade!!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Reaction score
I posted a thread recently that really got a lot of people uncomfortable with the thought of an inexpensive amp that truly rocks!!! The (QSC-GX3), anyhow I may have stumbled across another audio wonder for our speakers called (Anti-cables)!!!! People who have listened to them swear by them, and they can be bought for as little as a $1.00 a foot if you terminate them yourselves. Many have said that are better than their $50.00 a foot silver runs from the likes of ultra-high end manufacturers like...............MIT, Black Orpheus,Van den Hul,Xindak and other!! These reviews are from all over the world too, from people with stellar sounds systems,.....shame their not all using ML'S!!!
Heres a link http://www.anticables.com/testimonials7.html

Anti-cables

Actually no, I'm not, well carry Monster, Audioquest and a few others, I posted information about these cables for us all, as ML owners because I consider it an "inside" thing or tweak for those of us in the know. ML will be our main showpiece in the store, but I'm in the process of trying to get a hold of MBL, and possibly GOLDMUND and Analysis Audio, Analysis is made almost tit-for-tat with the highly regarded Apogee line of Planar-Ribbon speakers that I adore almost as much as ML's. I'm not trying to promote anything whatsoever on this site, our web page and word of mouth advertising is enough for me. I'm just posting things for ML owners, because I am a ML ower, and I want other's to benefit from some of my findings as I have. Come to think of it, I may approach the guy and see if that's something he would be interested in....................

I'll just say there are many schools of thought on cables (interconnect or speaker). Without going into metalurgy, impeadance, "skinning", dielectric, etc...some people like multi strands of varying guage and some people like single solid core. There is no one size fits all, as both your source and your speakers will make a difference on what your speakers need and what sounds "best'. Best here being a totally subjective term.

As always, the only person who has to like your system is you. So, let your ears be the judge.

Pete,

FWIW, the Anti Cable product is well known on this site and some club members use them.

GG

Analysis is made almost tit-for-tat with the highly regarded Apogee line of Planar-Ribbon speakers that I adore almost as much as ML's.

Actually, the bass drivers of Analysis speakers aren't that similar to Apogees, according to my restorer. He seems to think the Apogees are a fair bit better. Just his opinion, FWIW.

Last time I saw an Omega, the bass section looked like 4 vertical ribbons - way less surface area than a Duetta bass driver, which is broadly the equivalent model, I guess.

Last edited:
Hey Pete,
You're a little late to the party. Anti-Cables are nothing new.

The search function is your friend. :music:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back