New Stage Owner!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian_74

Reaction score
Well, I finally got it. It's been 2 years since I purchased by Vantages and now I just added a Stage. I took it out of the box last night and set it into position. Haven't hooked it up yet! :D

I have one problem. I misread the owner's manual thinking the stand could be removed completely and rubber feet could insert on the bottom of the Stage. Well as you know, the rubber feet insert on the bottom of the stand. The speaker still sits up 4-5" off the ground. It does still fit the gap between my credenza and the TV, but I'd really like it to sit flat on the credenza with rubber feet attached to the Stage. I suppose I could fold the stand backwards as if in the wall-mount configuration, but then I still need some nice rubber feet of some kind.

Any suggestions!

It's good to be back on the forum after so long. Thanks in advance

Do you guys see any problem with removing the stand and leaving it off? I got it hooked up now and am just playing some background tunes lettin' her break in:music:

If you don't use the stand then you won't have the tilt adjustment you may need to point the speaker directly at ear level.

I have the Stage which I upgraded from the Cinema. It's a great center channel speaker and blends very well with my Summits. Your Stage should work equally well with your Vantages.

Last edited:
Back