late to the dance...but oh what a waltz!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Well you know what they say.....better late than never and that's how it goes with myself finally getting time to sit down with the CLX's @ Overture (Wilmington, De).

Terry and I spent a couple of hours together as he showcased the new arrivals in a superb manner. I now can concur with all the accolades that were put down before me, yes they soundstage, place instruments, provide great transient response, openess, air, etc, etc.....and they do bass !! maybe not the bottom octave, but oh what a noticeable improvement over the CLS.

As you can see from the attached pics, system was a full 'Spectral' set-up with MIT cabling.

So again......who's ready to come to Overture for own 'PRIVATE' showing of these (Summitt X's would be auditioned in another room) ? two possiblie dates would be an early Sat in Nov or an early Sat in Dec........ I've PM'ed those that seemed interested earlier, anybody else....lets hear from you !

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 145
Dave, you were late to the dance, but oh how I wish I were your dance partner !

Sent you a PM this morning Dave. I'm there. I realize the CLX is way too big for my present room, but still want to get my ears on these!!

Gordon

Those MIT boxes look to be enormous! I definately don't have room for a box that large!

Last edited:
Back