Summit logo light not working.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirhamlet

Reaction score
New to the forum and I’ll be putting my system up as a proud owner of Martin Loagans. Took me 8 years to do but I’m finally here. But I do have a little problem...

Purchased a pair of Summits and took them home (350 miles away) and after turning them on I noticed that the ML logo wasn’t illuminating. I adjusted the knob and nothing. Anyone have any ideas or fixes? Thanks, much appriecieated. I do get sound from both speakers.

New to the forum and I’ll be putting my system up as a proud owner of Martin Loagans. Took me 8 years to do but I’m finally here. But I do have a little problem...

Purchased a pair of Summits and took them home (350 miles away) and after turning them on I noticed that the ML logo wasn’t illuminating. I adjusted the knob and nothing. Anyone have any ideas or fixes? Thanks, much appriecieated. I do get sound from both speakers.
Hola...unusual but true. Had the same problem, and to track the problem better, is Jim Power ([email protected]). He will guide you to trouble shoot the problem better. Happy listening,
Roberto.

thanks

I've been emailing Jim and we came to the conclusion that there is a part that is malfunctioning. He's sending a replacement. Thats why I'm a ML fan. ML has the attitude of taking care of current and potential customers.

When I owned a pair of Aeon i's one of them had a dead light. Jim sent me a replacment board right away with great instructions and it fixed it right up! ML support is the best in the industry! :bowdown:

Back