UK Audio Show 09

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marck

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is going along next weekend? It should be a good show, especially since it is at the new location (and we will be able to park :) )

I will be there on the Saturday if anyone wants to say 'hi'.

Rgds
Marc.

Hm... the trouble is Silverstone is on and 250,000 motorbikes will descend on that show that w/e- and the hall really is close to the track. Rubbish planning. Appauling.

However, I will probably attend. Just need to book a hotel, really - it's too much driving for one day. Will not make it until Saturday afternoon, however.

Nice system, BTW. What do you think of the X's?

Hm... the trouble is Silverstone is on and 250,000 motorbikes will descend on that show that w/e- and the hall really is close to the track. Rubbish planning. Appauling.

However, I will probably attend. Just need to book a hotel, really - it's too much driving for one day. Will not make it until Saturday afternoon, however.

Nice system, BTW. What do you think of the X's?

I will drop you a PM with my details if you make it...

The Summit X's are superb - a signifcant increase in performace on the original Summit's. The imaging is better, the crossover is seamless, the midrange is to die for, I could go on :)

I think the latest reviews in the hifi mags hint at how good they are without really saying it in so many words. I hope they have them on display with the new Ref5 preamp (something I am thinking about :) )

Rgds
Marc.

Back