Anyone know the thread size for Sequel II's spikes?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nietzschelover

Reaction score
I have a pair of Sequel II's that I have had setting on Nordost Pulsar Points, which weren't screwed in. (The speakers sounded better and were easier to level--while, also, obtaining equal weight on each of the four Pulsar Points--by repositioning them under the Sequel's.)
But, now, I want to sell the speakers and can't find the original "spikes" that came with them. However, I would like to have something to screw into them.
Does anyone know the corresponding thread size of the holes they fit into?
Whatever size it is, it's smaller than Pulsar Points' threaded holes.
Also, can I replace those original spikes, somehow?
If I can't, I could use the Pulsar Points with an adapter, I guess, and include them with the speakers.
But, I'd, still, need to know the thread size.
Thanks.

Last edited:
The Sequel line (and almost ALL Martin Logans ever made, with the exception of the Summits and Spires, and I believe the new CLX) use a Standard 1/4-20 threaded screw for the feet.

If you want some nice-looking spikes that perform well and are VERY reasonably priced, go look at the offerings from OregonDV. I have OregonDV 1.5" cone spikes under all my speakers (original Sequels, Scenarios, Logo, and even my Velodyne subwoofer) and they look great, really tightened up the sound, and are really easy to adjust.

Here is their website:

http://www.oregondv.com/15spike.htm

Good luck!

--Richard

Latest posts

Back