Pass labs x250

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jed

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for all the information I have receive from this forum. Now I'd like to add something myself. While I have always liked the sound of my Martin Logan Vistas, I felt they lacked good bass reproduction and felt a little weak at higher volume. To my great surprise and happiness all this has changed since adding a Pass Labs X250 into my system. No longer need the subs to get really good bass. Man this amp really makes my vistas sing. THANKS GUYS>

You'll find several people who have a Pass amps in their ML system as I do and just love it! I think Pass amps provide the best of 2 worlds both tube and SS. :music:

The Pass amps are awesome. I have an X-350.5 on my Ascents and it sounds tremendous. I would love to hear the XA .5 series with ML's.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the information I have receive from this forum. Now I'd like to add something myself. While I have always liked the sound of my Martin Logan Vistas, I felt they lacked good bass reproduction and felt a little weak at higher volume. To my great surprise and happiness all this has changed since adding a Pass Labs X250 into my system. No longer need the subs to get really good bass. Man this amp really makes my vistas sing. THANKS GUYS>

I second the motion! I have used a variety of Pass Labs amplifiers with the Martin Logan speakers that I have owned (Ascent i, Summit, and now CLX). They are built like tanks. The X-series operate in Class A mode at normal listening levels (still the best amplification mode out there). The X-A series are pure class A but run very warm and are more expensive at all power levels. It would be interesting to see how many M-L members use Pass amps with their systems.

I also have an X250 running my Vistas, what a great combination!

I recently purchased a used Pass Labs x2.5 pre to match with the x250. Excellent piece of equipment!

Back