Martin Logan Change- ownership????

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schnauzer/lover

Reaction score
Have not been around for a while so I apologize if this is old news, but my local audio guru said there is a possibility the ML ownership will change hands and the the Paradigm Co may take over ML. Since this is just hear say, may just be that, just thought I would pass it on anyway.

With all the consolidation going on to survive these difficult times would not be surprised. Bob

Martin Logan has been owned by ShoreView Industries since 2005
Here's a notation from ML's "History" page that details the change of ownership.

"In October of 2005 ML was acquired by a subsidiary of ShoreView Industries. ShoreView is a financial firm that makes investments in entrepreneurial, well-run private companies. Like you, ShoreView recognizes MartinLogan's commitment to quality performance audio products. ShoreView is a passive investor that is not from the loudspeaker or audio business and is not involved in day to day operations."

ShoreView also owns the Paradigm/Anthem brands. So, I would find it doubtful that Paradigm would assume ownership of ML, unless ShoreView is planning some sort of asset swap transaction.

Back