System #323 (Vantage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1. Member Name: Richard Herrera

2. Location: Lake Elsinore, Ca.

3. ML Model(s): Vantage

4. Year Purchased:2009

5. Mods/Changes: PS Audio power 3 AC cords

6. Associated Electronics: Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP Integrated, Squeeze Box Touch w/ Welbourne PS, Rega Planet 2000, Monster HTS 5000 power center and Zseries Biwire and interconnects

7. -Updated-
6 years later and still happy with Vantage. Power master 1000 had channel go out and
Ended up being able to trade in my prologue 3 towards the new Primaluna HP integrated! WoW what a upgrade!
I have also been streaming to TOUCH since and enjoying HD Tracks.

I have a dedicated room now.. Not totally ideal size, but It works for me.. Added a few GIK 242 panels
And plan on a few tri traps in near future...
Room is 14' wide x14' 7" long and 8' ceilings.

8. photo 1.JPGphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.JPGphoto 5.JPG

Attachments

• vantage.jpg
    vantage.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 966
Last edited:
Very nice setup Richard. I just love those Vantages!!!!!!!!!:music: If you are able to post more pics of your listening area that would be great. Again nice system and good job.

Glen

Thanks I had a lil trouble figuring out how to get the size of photos down yesterday hehe..guess im more of a videogame guy when it comes to PC's lol.

Nice! You might find that when you add bass traps the sub may be superfluous.

I Agree. Right now the sub is only for turning on and up when listening to wife's Maroon 5 or something artificially bass heavy.
Most of what I listen to involves the sub not being on or only set to very minimum setting.

Back