ML Sizzling Summer Sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
MartinLogan is pleased to announce their ‘Sizzling Summer Center Sale’. Purchase any MartinLogan product or system valued at $2,400 or more (US retail) between July 16th and August 31st, 2009 and receive a FREE Encore TF center channel speaker from your participating dealer—a value of $499 (US retail).

This is a great opportunity to experience our newest high performance center channel solution—the Encore TF.

Examples of several qualifying systems:

$1996 4 Encore TF speakers
$495 1 Dynamo 500 subwoofer
FREE 1 Encore TF speaker
-------------------------------------------
$2491 System Price

$1495 1 Preface speaker (pair)
$998 2 Encore TF speakers
FREE 1 Encore TF speaker
$2988 System Price

$2195 1 Source speaker (pair)
$998 2 Encore TF speakers
FREE 1 Encore TF speaker
$3688 System Price

$3295 1 Purity speaker (pair)
FREE 1 Encore TF speaker
$3295 System Price

$4295 1 Vista speaker (pair)
FREE 1 Encore TF speaker
$4295 System Price

About the Encore TF:
Designed to serve as a high performance center channel for home theaters, the compact Encore TF delivers exceptional detail. An Advanced Thin Film driver, long-excursion low-mass woofers, and sophisticated crossover engineering combine to produce sound with a lifelike clarity and openness. Encore TF delivers compelling center channel reproduction whether mounted beneath a high definition flat screen or used with the included table top stand. Additionally, the Encore TF is highly adaptable, working equally well mounted horizontally or vertically in front and surround applications.

If I purchase ML product "valued at $2,400 or more (US retail)" but I pay less than that for it because it's on sale or whatever...the 'value' is still $2400 or more. Let's pretend I paid $1000 for a new pair of ML speakers from an authorized participating dealer, speakers valued at $2800 US Retail, just as an example. Do you think my purchase should qualify for the free center?

Thank you,
pcsteve

Wrong about what? The US Retail price doesn't change just because they're on sale. If US Retail is $2800, and they are on sale for $1000, the US Retail (and Value) is still $2800 (IMHO). What say you?

Back