Unexpected trip to CA and NV

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichTeer

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm making an unexpected trip to LA early next month and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together? And if there's an ML dealer in the area with a pair of CLXes, please let me know their address!

I'm going to be in the area for a couple of days, spending a lot of the time doing the tourist thing. But It'd be great to meet some of you if we can arrange it!

I'm also going to be in Bakersfield and Las Vegas for a few days each, so if you live near either of those places, it'd be nice to meet you too!

What dates, Rich? We're out of town the first week of August and I'm in town, but solo, the second week.

Would love to hook up.:)

What dates, Rich? We're out of town the first week of August and I'm in town, but solo, the second week.

Would love to hook up.:)

I was hoping I'd hear from you, Ken. :) We arrive in LA next Saturday (the 25th) and will be renting a car to visit my mum in Bakersfield for a few days. Then off to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon for a few more days. We fly home from LA on August 6th, but plan to spend 2 or 3 days in LA.

How does that fit in with your plans? It'd be great to meet you and yours!

I believe that is more of a direct route from L.A. I am north of L.A. and aotu an hour east of Bakersfield.

Jeff:cool:

Cool, PM or email me with your town/address, and maybe we'll be able to hook up. We're making up a lot of the trip as we go along, apart from being in Vegas for 3 nights and the Grand Canyon for another couple of nights.

Back