Hello from land of the Vikings, Norway

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diagolos

Reaction score
Glad i found this forum. Over the years i've had many speakers. Snell B Minor, Snell A3, Vienna Acoustic Strauss, Tannoy Kingdom 15, Monopulse 72A, ProAc Studio 200, B&W 604 mk2, PE Leon Modena, Monitor Audio GS20 and some others... So I have had some speakers :D.

Now I want to try something new. I've heard Quad 2905 which is a great speaker. But I actually prefered the punch I heard in Ascent i. So now I am considering bying the Vantage.

I will be pairing them up with Muse monoblocks, 300wpc so that will be sufficent I think. Source not sure, but Linn is a hot candiate.

diagolos,

First Welcome, are you anywhere near Tromso, that is the only place I have spent any real time in Norway.

Nice place if you like waterfalls and sunshine 24 hours a day in the summer.:D

diagolos,

First Welcome, are you anywhere near Tromso, that is the only place I have spent any real time in Norway.

Nice place if you like waterfalls and sunshine 24 hours a day in the summer.:D

Thank you :D. No, mutch more south. Not so far from Lillehammer. But we have mutch sun here too in curtain periods. What did u do in Tromsø ?

Some summers ago, I was working in England and took a 4 day weekend and went to Tromso for the Summer Solstice Festival. Great time, sun 24 hours a day, we did not sleep for 3 days and nights which were days also, which was confusing to our bodies.

I was younger and dumber then so we traveled around in the middle of the night, which was day, locals showed us how to sneek in to Russia, Finland, on foot and we just had a great time, no one got captured or killed, but we had several drunk casualties.:D

Some summers ago, I was working in England and took a 4 day weekend and went to Tromso for the Summer Solstice Festival. Great time, sun 24 hours a day, we did not sleep for 3 days and nights which were days also, which was confusing to our bodies.

I was younger and dumber then so we traveled around in the middle of the night, which was day, locals showed us how to sneek in to Russia, Finland, on foot and we just had a great time, no one got captured or killed, but we had several drunk casualties.:D

lol...I was in the army up there...W did some of the same stuff...great fun ! :ROFL:

Back