Hello from Canada

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacho

Reaction score
Just want to say 'hello' to all the members here and introduce myself. I'm new to ML speakers having purchased a used pair of ML Aerius. I've owned Magneplanars in the past and have been listening to PSB Stratus Golds with reworked crossovers for the past 12 years. The Aerius' have a fine detail that I haven't heard in the Golds but, on the same token, the Golds have beautiful bass extension, a nice midrange and 'in your face' highs which is great for rock and/or blues but for jazz, classical, vocal and acoustical instruments I am truly amazed at the subtle detail that I can hear with the Aerius. I plan on tweaking the ML's in the future, ie. reworking the crossovers, upgrading the binding posts and, perhaps, other little things that I learn about here on the forums.

All the best,

Jason

howdy back eh!

i'm just across the river, just moved from Langley to Cloverdale. welcome to the wonderful world of Martin Logan perfection :)

Nice to see another BC resident here! We should perhaps try arranging some sort of local(ish) get together...

Nice to see another BC resident here! We should perhaps try arranging some sort of local(ish) get together...

rich, that is a great idea. right now my ML are all in boxes until i build the new HT, so i could use a bit of that ML magic because it will probably be another 5 months before i get that finished :music:

Back