a perch for my stage

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FISH_MAN

Reaction score
where can I find a nice stand for my stage? I am considering moving all of my equipment to the back to open up the sound stage but need a nice stand for the stage any recomendations before I go on the endless google searches.

Fish,

I think you will find a whole new level of grunge will be lifted from your system just by putting the Stage on it's own stand. I had not noticed before that you actually had the Stage sitting on your equipment rack. That setup tends to transmit vibrations into your rack and your equipment. And BTW, for very little money you can treat your equipment rack for isolationism when you move it.:D

I had a custom stand made for my system using welded aluminum. And removing the vibrations that the Stage or Logos in my case, was putting into my equipment rack, components, amps, etc. made a huge difference in clarity of the music but I digress.

The only reason I posted was that fact that when the custom stand was done, it looked a lot like an aquarium stand. It was 31 inches high with 4 legs welded to a plate and bar and it was pretty heavy duty because the Logos weighs about 50 pounds but costs 4 to 5 hundred pounds for our English members.:D

Bottom line it looks alot like an aquarium stand, and my bet is you have some nicely painted black aquarium stands already around that would do the trick.

Latest posts

Back