Logan day @ Overture getting closer !!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
I had a nice conversation with Overture President Terry Menacker today. He is inching closer to naming a date for showcasing M/L's latest creations.

One of the concerns is we are now getting so ever close to the Summer vacation period so he asked that I put this up on the board for some discussion........... He's fairly confident that a small event with say the Summitt X's could be pulled off by months end...... or wait untill late summer / early fall for a full blown deal with the CLX's and possibly a "Special guest" or two ???

It's been a couple of months since we last talked about this and we have some new members since so chime in with your thoughts, ideas, etc. I'd like to get Terry some feedback by weeks end, espescially if we are to try a 'mini' event by months end.

For those that are interested in being updated dierect from Overture you can register online @ www.overtureav.com

Hi Dave, my choice would be to wait for the CLX but wouldn't mind hearing the X either! OK, I'm wishy washy but could make either one. IF you have to nail it down, I'd wait for CLX.

Thanks, Gordon

I'd be in favor of a comparison between the Summit X and the CLX. If possible, I'd like them to be set up using ARC equipment. If this is within the realm of possibility, I'd most surely attend. (Except early to mid September when I have family obligations.)

Well, Overture has gotten over its pique with ML, huh? I guess all it took was having Tweeter bite the dust!

I would consider a drive up if both speakers were demoed side-by-side, so later in the year is my preference.

I'd come for the CLX, especially if there is a Summit X comparison.

Update.........

Spoke with Terry, he's meeting with M/L folks tomorrow, hopefully I'll have update for all on Fri.

I have noticed that the local dealer has unofficially dumped ML because of their sales approach, not sure why DaVinci Media is selling all their demos, and I wonder why Overture isn't getting theirs... All signature dealers...

Back