Hello from SE Minnesota

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverTrumpet999

Reaction score
Well, after having a pair of Acoustat 2+2's as main transducers for some time I recently picked up a pair of late-model used Aerius i's at a price I couldn't believe or resist... and they're now my main speakers (after hearing the Logans, it's clear my amp was woefully underpowered for the Acoustats so they're in storage). Right now I'm focusing on 2-channel reproduction.

Figured I should join in what seems to be one of, if not the, best user resources for ML speakers on the planet so - good to be here guys!

I'll make a system thread soon enough, but right now I'm too embarrassed by the old 19" tube TV to show pics...

Welcome ! SE Minnesiota, are you a snowmobilier by chance ??

Believe it or not I've never done the snowmobile thing. Skiing is more my forte, though more cross country than downhill...

Believe it or not I've never done the snowmobile thing. Skiing is more my forte, though more cross country than downhill...

Welcome Silver! Isn't down hill a lot less effort? :D Might be showing my age! Cross Country seems like an awful lot of work!

Gordon

Back