texas regional gathering

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groovyslick

Reaction score
Hey for all you Texas folks I am willing to host a regional meet here in DFW. I have a big place and we could easily set up 2 or 3 other systems if you are willing to tote some stuff! I also have the room for several to crash here if you are willing to come from far and wide. I havent thought of a date yet but maybe later in the summer?? any ideas are welcome.

I know I am new to the board. But not new to the audio world.

lets here from you guys!

later
jason

lets come up with a weekend and go for it!

I vote for aug. 22nd?

anyone else?

seems like a year later and there are a few other DFW folks on here.. of course anyone willing to make the drive is welcome too.. but maybe we can get a BBQ planned this spring or summer. As in the original post I can host and we can set up more than one system if folks ware willing to tote some equipment. I can justify playing for a weekend!

anyone else got ideas?

jason

I won't mind the drive and besides my wife is always looking for a reason to eat at Wasabi in McKinney. I can bring all kinds of gear: pre, amps, speakers, cables, CDP, solid state, tube, electric, battery, small, large, etc... I think you get the idea. I have an entire room just for the gear not presently in a system. I love to play in the audio sandbox.

Sounds like a plan to me, I'd look forward to it.

I can listen to all kinds of gear: pre, amps, speakers, cables, CDP, solid state, tube, electric, battery, small, large, etc... I think you get the idea.:D

I'm probably good for a piece or two myself...

great! lets toss some dates around!

august and september are out for me!

normally I would totally go but I will be in austin that weekend.. otherwise I would host a meet here to go... sorry... there is a concert we have to attend in austin!

but I still want to have a gathering!

jason

I'm up for a gathering, and it looks like a few others as well.
But August / September isn't on my radar just yet. As we get closer you'll probably get more specific interest.

I was actually ruling out aug. and sept.

So I was thinking maybe june or july.

Ideas from the penut gallery?

I like June just because it is sooner than later. Also July starts getting pretty hot around these parts. The only hotter time is August.

June works for me. I believe I'm open every weekend at the moment. Pick a weekend so we can all bounce it around.

how about the weekend of the 19th of june? it works for me.

Like I said before I have 2-3 rooms we can setup some gear if anyone wants to haul it over here.

jason

Latest posts

Back