Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: RMAF 2009 - Post here.

While I've got a few of those that are attending cell phone #'s, shall we exchange via PM our numbers for anyone interested in 'hooking up' @RMAF, coordinating lunch, dinner plans, etc

Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

Good idea, Dave. I sent you my new cell #. I've still got yours and Tim's from last year.
    - Steve You got fins to the left, fins to the right...Wilson WP8, Pass Labs XA-100.5, Pass Labs XP-20, BAT PK-V5, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, TTW GEM V2, K&K Audio Premium SUT, VPI 16.5 & Keith Monks Discovery One record cleaners, MacMini (on Spatial Isoplane), JRiver, Ayre QB-9 DSD, X-CAN V-3, Sennheiser HD-535 (on Woo Audio stand), Adona Racks, SRA amp bases, PS Audio PPP, Mogami w/ Neutrik XLRs, Douglas speaker cable, GIK treatments, Shunyata Venom Defenders.

Super User

I'm not able to make RMAF this year...if anyone has the time and is willing to help, please stop by the GR Research room and give the V-1 a listen. It's an OB desgin so I will be very curious to know what you stat lovers think.

Please report back with a mini review.

anyone willing to commit?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by jtwrace View Post
    I'm not able to make RMAF this year...if anyone has the time and is willing to help, please stop by the GR Research room and give the V-1 a listen. It's an OB desgin so I will be very curious to know what you stat lovers think.

TIA
    I'll try to remember, but no promises.
    - Steve You got fins to the left, fins to the right...Wilson WP8, Pass Labs XA-100.5, Pass Labs XP-20, BAT PK-V5, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, TTW GEM V2, K&K Audio Premium SUT, VPI 16.5 & Keith Monks Discovery One record cleaners, MacMini (on Spatial Isoplane), JRiver, Ayre QB-9 DSD, X-CAN V-3, Sennheiser HD-535 (on Woo Audio stand), Adona Racks, SRA amp bases, PS Audio PPP, Mogami w/ Neutrik XLRs, Douglas speaker cable, GIK treatments, Shunyata Venom Defenders.

Default Finally home during RMAF

I will be attending the RMAF this year; first time that I am actually in the USA during the event in over 4 years.
    Next weekend Vancouver, then the following weekend Denver (RMAF).
    I can host a small gathering if anyone wants to hear Vantages. I hope to have my new Camel-color microsuede ATS panels in place by that weekend. I can always use tweaking suggestions.

Lee

Anyone's wife going to Denver, but not attending RMAF? My wife was a trooper last year and went to RMAF with me, but she says she doesn't want to go this year. So, she'd like to go shopping; especially if there is another wife to go with her.

Steve, I don't know what Shirleys plans will be relative my two days @ RMAF (she may stay up in the mtns and do something with my son, unless he decides to come to the show with me) but if she does come down into Denver I'm sure the two of them could do something around town to 'amuse' themselves .

We'll coordinate as the time draws near.
    Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

Thanks Dave. They may be interested in this, also. I just received this from RMAF.
    For those of you who will be traveling with a spouse who may not have quite the stamina for audio that you do, we offer a spouse outing. Our spouse outing coordinator always plans a wonderful and exciting surprise for those who wish to step out of the show environment. We never know what it's going to be, but she hasn't missed yet! The outing will be on Saturday, October 3rd. Everyone who is interested should meet at the Spruce Room at 9:30 am. Since we never know what the offerings will be, we recommend comfortable walking shoes, casual business attire and a spirit of adventure.

Default Holy Chit!

Guys, it just hit me like a ton-o-bricks that RMAF is less than a week away.

I need to make a reservation for dinner on Saturday TODAY!

I need a (virtual) show of hands so that I can get the right space. Please let me know if you plan to come. I'm going to start with a few assumptions and hope folks jump in to add their names or make corrections. See the running total below:

Dinner Saturday Oct. 3rd at Lola's:
    1.) Tim (MiTT)
    2.) Dave (Twich54) and Shirley
    3.) Andrew (DC Audiophile)
    4.) Rich
    5.) Wayne (theWB)
    6.) Steve (SlowGeezer) and Joyce

Looks like 8 so far.

Lee (Kaboomnash), are you and your wife in? I believe that Gordon Gray already said he could NOT make it. Who else?
    Last edited by MiTT; 09-26-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    MiTT
    Tim Bingaman

All Music...All the time...Commercial Free...

If you want to see System 95 click here

Hey Tim,

Count me in for Saturday dinner. I will also be bringing a friend.

Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by jtwrace View Post

TIA
    I'll try to make it Jason.

Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gray View Post
    Hey Tim,

Count me in for Saturday dinner. I will also be bringing a friend.

Gordon
    Awesome Gordon, that's great.

So now were up to 10.

Dinner Saturday Oct. 3rd at Lola's:
    1.) Tim (MiTT)
    2-3.) Dave (Twich54) and Shirley
    4.) Andrew (DC Audiophile)
    5.) Rich
    6.) Wayne (theWB)
    7-8.) Steve (SlowGeezer) and Joyce
    9-10.) Gordon Gray and Friend
    MiTT
    Tim Bingaman

Tim,

Which Lola's is it?

Address please.

Thanks.

Gordon

Here you go Gordon:

http://www.loladenver.com/

The address is 1575 Boulder Street, Denver, CO. Phone number is 720.570.8686
    MiTT
    Tim Bingaman

Quote Originally Posted by MiTT View Post
    Here you go Gordon:

http://www.loladenver.com/

The address is 1575 Boulder Street, Denver, CO. Phone number is 720.570.8686
    Humm...

Is that walking distance from the show? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm just taking a shuttle to and from the airport. If we need to drive to dinner, could I hitch a ride with someone? Please pm me if you've got wheels!

Tx,
    ANDREW