Look what I found at FedEx's Depot.....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audioseduction

Reaction score
A pair of Summit Xs. I guess you know what I'll be doing the next several days..... :music:

SummitX_05072009.jpg

I hope they had your name on them when you found them! ;)

I have to admit, I'm jealous, I wish I had Summit Xs. At the same time, I find the break-in period on new speakers kind of stressful, keeping hoping they'll sound even better without knowing for sure... I think that's just me though. Good luck!

That's awesome George!

I was at that same place (behind O.I.A.) to pick up my new upright bass in Jan.

What kind of truck is that? I have a Chev. S-10 and wonder if a set of spires will fit. :D

Satch

Wouldn't it be a shame if you accidentally took the Bearss Ave exit!

Nice "find" George ! I managed to only come up with 'Spire's' when I visited the FedEx terminal last December !

Look what I found at HOME DEPOT!

I am gonna build me some Xs.

Somehow I am guessing you will be me home before me. And you should have alot more fun listening to your X's than I will have building them.:D

Congrats!

Attachments

• Lumber-Car-A.jpg
    Lumber-Car-A.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 426
That's awesome George!

I was at that same place (behind O.I.A.) to pick up my new upright bass in Jan.

What kind of truck is that? I have a Chev. S-10 and wonder if a set of spires will fit. :D

Satch

That's my wife's 03 SVT Lightning. I use her Lightning to hual stuff with. I have a 02 Lightning that never sees cargo in it's bed. Just foldup chairs and car detailing equipment for car shows. Below is a couple of picks of my Lightning. With s mild street tune for 570 HP and 575TQ @ the wheels.

l1.jpg

l3.jpg

l5.jpg

l6.jpg

Give me a couple of weeks and I'll have a breif review posted. I want to give some time to burn the Xs in.

Back