Center Channel Question

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolz

Reaction score
Would it be o.k. to use the Feature center channel with the Spires? Or would it be best to go with the Motif or Stage? I listen to mostly music but when I do watch movies would like to have the center. Thanks for the advice.

Would it be o.k. to use the Feature center channel with the Spires? Or would it be best to go with the Motif or Stage? I listen to mostly music but when I do watch movies would like to have the center. Thanks for the advice.

If you can afford it, I'd say go for the Stage.

center

I was happy with stereo until I got my theater i. The first time I hooked up my theater i, i was thinking "man, how stupid I am not getting this in the first place! Theater i blends perfectly with my Request. And the speakers just dissappear!!! So if you can afford it I would go for Cinema i, thater or Stage.

I still think that the Theater i is still the best ML center if you can swing the size in your decor... Nothing beats that huge panel! Audio Nirvana!

Back