Super tweeter

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is possibly the worst suggestion yet. why would you ever stick that tweeter on those beautiful cls's ???
that totally ruins the entire point of the cls to begin with

and by the way as good as my spires sound the round driver at the bottom does not match perfectly to the line source of the panel that's why for about $25,000.00 you can have a pair of CLX wich get you almost all the way.

EQ's can not change physics or the timber of a driver can they????

BTW I do not know of many dogs that are audiophiles lol know way can I hear past 18khz

Last edited:
BTW I do not know of many dogs that are audiophiles lol know way can I hear past 18khz

My dog is, but as I said in an earlier post - it is not so much that we can hear it, but that we can hear the effect the ultrasonics have on the lower (audiable) frequencies.

I'm not saying this is right or wrong (and I would like to hear it), but I would really like to know more about the radiation patterns and level matching in all of our hybrid systems.......??

amey01 & pegwill
Email me off list and I will give a link to a magazine article telling you about how to connect the tweeter. Unfortunately it's in Spanish. Also the owner of the system pictured above his a tweeter and crossover available. He responded to my request and will agree to discuss it with anyone who is interested. No skeptics please. He is quite a gentleman and has no dog in this fight.
He also sent some pictures. I will send them to you if you want.
[email protected]

Gregadd:afro:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back