Would the Clarity be a good choice for side surrounds to match with Summit fronts?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hifiaudio2

Reaction score
I only have the Summits right now and am looking for appropriate surrounds (and center, but I assume I will be getting the Stage - although the traditional drivers concern me vs ESL panels...)

I only have the Summits right now and am looking for appropriate surrounds (and center, but I assume I will be getting the Stage - although the traditional drivers concern me vs ESL panels...)

Clarity will just fine with your Summits as surrounds. They have micro perf stat panels. A good option I think. I do have a friend who uses the same combination, Stage, Summits and Clarities. The sound is very precise and a pleasure to listen to...His electronics is Anthem processor and power amp...I really do like what I listen at his place...happy listening,
Roberto.

hell ya ! they work great with my spires

Do those of you with Clarity speakers use that tweeter on the back (the "NAC")?
Some of us do, and another do not...why? Everything is a matter of liking. The NAC control gives more highs dispersion on some rooms and make wider the soundstage. On the other hand, usually a non electrostatic speaker does not have the transparency sound that we love. Try it, and if you like what you listen, use it, if you don´t...it is O.K also. Trust your ears and choose what you liked most, happy listening,
Roberto.

Back