Quest spikes

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danman

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked before but I was wondering about after market spikes for the Quest model. Can someone guide me as to where to get them as the stock ones seem a little flimsey! I would prefer to know where they can be bought in Canada but I am not sure of their availability.

Thank you

Not sure if this has been asked before but I was wondering about after market spikes for the Quest model. Can someone guide me as to where to get them as the stock ones seem a little flimsey! I would prefer to know where they can be bought in Canada but I am not sure of their availability.

Thank you
Hola danman...why don't you buy the ML spikes? I do like them very much...their design is neat and will do what you want...clean up the bass and the sound overall...You can order them at www.martinlogan.com. They will shipped to you via air parcel post with no problem. Just say you want them for your Quests...happy listening,
Roberto.

danman,

My father uses Michell tender feet cones under his ML Quest Z speakers with great results. Michell Tender feets are very strong!!!

Latest posts

Back