Opinion on cable for Descent I

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruitloopSR

Reaction score
Seeking advice for cable for Descent I
Could be balanced or rca.
Any suggestions will be welcome
Have a Arc front end Krell amp
Jps supercoductr 3 cabling
Should I just continue with the SC3:confused:
Regards, Mike

For what it's worth, I use an Audioquest Sub 3 with my Descent i.

2nd the motion on the AQ Sub 3...

Buy it from MusicDirect and save the packaging. If you don't like it you can return it....

+1 to JohnFo's suggestion, Blue Jeans Cable balanced, that is what I use on my Descent i.

I really like AQ sub 3, i used that for a while until I upgraded to AQ Niagra balanced. While blue jeans is a good budget cable, its just rebadged beldon wire. which is super budget, I actually tore apart a blue jeans cable, and beneath all the sheathing it still said beldon, cracked me up a bit.

my two cents worth

$7 Descent sub cable recommendation...

I am using a pair of $7 cables from monoprice and am as pleased with them as I have been with other sub cables. Build quality and RCAs are impressive, especially at this stupid price.

Before dismissing this recommendation, note all other cables/interconnects in my system are much better quality silver, but I just don't find those necessary for the sub.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10236&cs_id=1023603&p_id=2683&seq=1&format=2

I use Audioquest SUB-3 (upgraded to 72V Battery)also. Next week I'm gonna upgrade this cable to a Synergistic Research Tesla 2 Active sub cable.

Back