Soundlabs vs. Logans

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where on earth did you find that?:ROFL:

Nice Soundlabs, BTW:D!

The original is on an interesting web page by Philip Greenspun. The speaker shown is a Sound Lab A-1 which Philip owns. Philip is a brilliant fellow and owns the website photo.net, a remarkable resource.

As an aside, I suggest we're all grownups here and don't need to have what was intended as an artistic photograph censored.

There's a speaker in that photo?
No matter how hard I look I only see an ass I'd like to take home and play with :D

Hey Brian,

Where do you come down on which speaker is warmer - ML or Soundlab? Have you ever done a direct a/b with the same room and equipment?

Thanks

Hey Brian,

Where do you come down on which speaker is warmer - ML or Soundlab? Have you ever done a direct a/b with the same room and equipment?

Thanks

Hi David,
I haven't but think Sound Lab may be warmer, obviously depending on the room and associated equipment to some degree. The only real way to know is by auditioning.

As an aside, I suggest we're all grownups here and don't need to have what was intended as an artistic photograph censored.

Brian, I agree completely. However my employer does not and the uncensored picture is grounds for dismal. I do like to read the forum from my desk when I have a few free minutes. I think Jonathan handled this one perfectly.

Hey Brian,

Thanks

I think by just having a nude female body in front makes the Soundlabs warmer. :D

That may be but ML speakers are more transparent and naturally would have produce a more enhanced photograph when taken from the other side of the speaker. As a photographer, I'm sure you would have thought of this angle.

Agreed. You guys need to go out and HEAR some of this stuff.

You might really like it!
And we're talking about the speaker now and not the other interesting parts of that photo? :p

Back