MD/DC/VA/DE Get Together

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTB300

Reaction score
Y'all....

I have been waiting to see if Jeff Z will come back into town due to his work for the next get together. Not sure when he will make it, so I have thought we should just start planning for an April time frame for a get together at my place in Maryland. Remember Twich (Dave) is also trying to do something at Ovature Audio in DE for a Logan Day.

Like some others here, my listening room is small and the "kings seat" for prime listening is basically for one butt. So while I can fit a few people in my room, it will require merry-go-round seating so each can sit in "the spot". Basically when you play your music that you broght, you sit in "the spot".

Let us start discussion about weekends, with Saturday usually the best day, for the get together.

April 12th is Easter Weekend, so we will strike that from the calendar right now.

April 4th is coming up quickly so that is probably out.

April 28th would be a good day.

May 2nd would be a good day.

As always I will provide my home and all the food for participants. There is also a disclaimer that goes along with this: we own three long-haired cats who prowl our estate, so if you are allergic, you should not attend or get some good drugs :)

Last edited:
Dan,

4/28 or 5/2 sounds best for me, heck even the first Sat in April works as well.

Shall I bring the Bflo / Roch dogs ??

Dan -

April 28th is a Tuesday if I am not mistaken.

May 2nd looks good as of this writing for me.

Erik

Back