2009 rmaf?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eknuds01

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was interest in the 2009 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest.

I had a tremendous time last October, and while the event is a ways off (7 months) I guess it's never too early to ask around to see who's interested. It seems like it was just a few months ago that I was making plans to head to Colorado.

Anyway, I had a great time and it's not to be missed if you want to see some truly awesome gear. Everything from impressive bookshelf speakers to systems costing well over $500,000. Maybe my only criticism is that there might be too much to check out!

Erik

Erik - you know I'm in brother.

Mini MLC get together? I'll pick a better restaraunt this time!

Mini MLC get together? I'll pick a better restaraunt this time!
I know a great restaurant in that area....but it's in Colorado Springs :( It's called "La Petite Maison".

I am hoping to attend this year.

Last edited:
Put me down as a tentative attendee! (keeping my fingers crossed that I can get away).

If the £ recovers against the $, I might well take a vacation and accidentally point out the show is on to the wife when out there...:D

At the the rate we are printing money over here, it's pretty unlikely.

Got no money? Print some...:D Brilliant, Gordon... er....:D

Last edited:
RMAF finally

I will be attending the RMAF this year; first time that I am actually in the USA during the event in over 4 years.
Next weekend Vancouver, then the following weekend Denver.
I can host a small gathering if anyone wants to hear Vantages. I hope to have my new Camel-color microsuede ATS panels in place by that weekend.

Lee

I can host a small gathering if anyone wants to hear Vantages.
Lee

Lee, that's very kind of you, considering Tim's (MiTT) 'work conflict' , I for one would be interested, shall we see who else chimes in and exchange PM's over the wekend in an effort to set this up ??

Lee, that's very kind of you, considering Tim's (MiTT) 'work conflict' , I for one would be interested, shall we see who else chimes in and exchange PM's over the weekend in an effort to set this up ??

Always interested in hearing another members system, I'd be interested as well.

Back