Patrica Barber, Spring 2009

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burke

Reaction score
It has been quite a while since we have been to see Patricia. I am thinking April. I am available any Monday from March 30th through April, except the 6th.

Anyone else up for live music

Last edited:
I think you can count me in. Let me know what dates work best for everyone.

Other than April 6th March 30th is the only date that would work for me because of work commitments. If anyone lives in the North West Suburbs (I live in Schaumburg) would they be interested in car pooling?

hey there Chgo clan.....I really need to schedule a Chicago trip, not sure that I can pull it off till late April or even May, any chance that might work for anyone ??

hey there Chgo clan.....I really need to schedule a Chicago trip, not sure that I can pull it off till late April or even May, any chance that might work for anyone ??

Dave,
She plays every Monday all the way through May.

Check their calendar.
http://www.greenmilljazz.com/index.html

Any day is fine with me, as long as I get at least a few weeks notice.

Someone pick a date
If Dave makes it in, maybe we can have a get together on a Sunday at someones place and check out Patricia on Monday night.

Date Picked

How about March 30th?

When Dave makes it to town we can go again.

March 30th should work for me. Count me in.

March 30 - Doubtful

I just checked the Patrica Barber web site and her 'gigs' page shows her on the road March 30 - April 11th, The Green Mill shows her in town for all of March & April.

Looks like we should pick another date to be sure. How about April 20th or 27th. Maybe Dave (twitch54) will join us.

How about April 20th or 27th. Maybe Dave (twitch54) will join us.

No can do the 20th Burke, maybe...just maybe the 27th.

You guys pick your date if I can join great, if not and it works out when I do get to Chgo this Spring that's great too,

What she can't be in Poland and Chicago on the same night? Hello, what about the time difference. ;) Too bad, I'll have to meet up with you guys another time

Last edited:
Bump

Hey have we decided on a date yet??

Work Sucks
Winters gone on far too long
The New One's decided he doesn't need to sleep anymore
The other kids are driving me nuts
My 401K has less in it than it did 18 years ago
I gotta get out for a night.

Lets pick a date so I got something to look forward to.

Hey have we decided on a date yet??

Work Sucks
Winters gone on far too long
The New One's decided he doesn't need to sleep anymore
The other kids are driving me nuts
My 401K has less in it than it did 18 years ago
I gotta get out for a night.

Lets pick a date so I got something to look forward to.

How about April 27th?

OK I will see you all at the Green Mill on the 27th. What time works for everyone?

Back