Spring 2009 - Southeast get together

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFo

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Time to start planning a new Southeast get together. So those in NC/SC/AL/GA should be able to make it.

I’d like to host this one here in North Atlanta.

I can’t handle too big a crowd, but four to five folks would be able to enjoy the sounds of one of the most tuned, tweaked and customized ML systems around.

I’ll throw out some tentative dates: How about early April?

While I don't know what my work schedule will be in April, I would love to come out again. Of course if you need to limit the guests then I understand, since I've already had the "Jonathan house of sound experience".:D But if space allows then you can count me in!!!!!:rocker:(Work schedule permitting:()

Glen

Jonathan,

I would certainly consider making the trek over for a get-together. I would love to do the "before room treatments / after room treatments" comparison of your system. I think April is a good month; I bet it is beautiful in your neck of the woods at that time. Note that the second weekend of the month is Easter weekend, so that is probably not a good date for it. Pencil me in tentatively. Probably Cindy and the little one wouldn't come, although if Liz is just dying to have a sixteen-month-old in the house . . . (By the way, my kid is a whiz with remotes and could probably figure out how to operate your complicated system within a matter of minutes).

I would love to make it. There are just some systems that are set up so nice that they catch my attention. This one qualified. There is another member of this forum that would like to go as well. He's a good friend of mine and he's actually trying to talk me into getting the exact speakers you have. I don't know his moniker on this forum but I have talked to him over at the CF about meeting down there to check out your rig if you don't mind. I, for one would look forward to it and he did tell me that he would love to check your rig out as well.

The cat's name is Mark and he goes by the moniker radioeng2 over at the CF. If you would be so kind, please put us down for coming and we will make it happen. Please LMK if this is ok. Oh, I'll be coming from Charlotte, NC and he'll be traveling from TN.

Tom

Hi guys,

Sorry about the delay, I traveled earlier in the month, and then got distracted and haven’t visited this in a bit.

We’re on then for the first week of April then if people can make it.

So would Saturday the 4th of April work for people?

I would love to make it. There are just some systems that are set up so nice that they catch my attention. This one qualified. There is another member of this forum that would like to go as well. He's a good friend of mine and he's actually trying to talk me into getting the exact speakers you have. I don't know his moniker on this forum but I have talked to him over at the CF about meeting down there to check out your rig if you don't mind. I, for one would look forward to it and he did tell me that he would love to check your rig out as well.

The cat's name is Mark and he goes by the moniker radioeng2 over at the CF. If you would be so kind, please put us down for coming and we will make it happen. Please LMK if this is ok. Oh, I'll be coming from Charlotte, NC and he'll be traveling from TN.

Tom

Tom, no problem bring the freind. We'd look forward to having you both.

Jonathan,

I would certainly consider making the trek over for a get-together. I would love to do the "before room treatments / after room treatments" comparison of your system. I think April is a good month; I bet it is beautiful in your neck of the woods at that time. Note that the second weekend of the month is Easter weekend, so that is probably not a good date for it. Pencil me in tentatively. Probably Cindy and the little one wouldn't come, although if Liz is just dying to have a sixteen-month-old in the house . . . (By the way, my kid is a whiz with remotes and could probably figure out how to operate your complicated system within a matter of minutes).

Hi Rich, we'd love to see you again, I hope it works for you.

Well, knowing the parents, I'm not surprised the little-'un is gifted, especially in audio tech :D

While I don't know what my work schedule will be in April, I would love to come out again. Of course if you need to limit the guests then I understand, since I've already had the "Jonathan house of sound experience".:D But if space allows then you can count me in!!!!!:rocker:(Work schedule permitting:()

Glen

Hi Glen, I hope the 4th works for you, but if it doesn't we can alwys set up a seperate meet in the following weeks.

Back