System #293 (Vantage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMB

Reaction score
System #293 (Spire) ESL 13a on order

1. Member Name: Magnus

2. Location: Bohuslän, Sweden

3. ML Model(s): Expression ESL13a

4. Year Purchased: 2017

5. Mods/Changes: No mods

6. Associated Electronics:
Burmester 911, Burmester 099, Transparent Ultra mm2, Bladelius Mimer, Transparent PLMM 2X Powercord

8E20635A-2029-4374-B5A0-25B49C70DA52_zpsjpagr4ad.jpg

6A423118-5CE2-402A-B9D4-CA188A98180F_zpsm13ydl7j.jpg

2C601B1E-D7C1-4151-A7F0-CD5B75B3FDD8_zpsbvymljm8.jpg

I will take some new and better picture later on

/Magnus

Last edited:
I,m pretty happy with the setup but I need a better Hifi rack and better placement for my Vantage´s

Better picture is also coming up

/Magnus

I,m pretty happy with the setup but I need better placement for my Vantage´s

Well now that you mention it...... yes, if you could bring them out a couple more feet, me thinks your ears would be thankfull !

It is also worth experimenting with the 'rake angle'. Anything from straight up or a very small backwards tilt will be better than 'stock'.

It is also worth experimenting with the 'rake angle'. Anything from straight up or a very small backwards tilt will be better than 'stock'.

I have now updated to Spire and I am experimenting with angles and positions
I will post some pictures as soon as I can

Ooooooo! AQ K2's! Very nice! I am running Gibraltars at the moment and love them but I would love me some K2's if I could swing it!

Ooooooo! AQ K2's! Very nice! I am running Gibraltars at the moment and love them but I would love me some K2's if I could swing it!

I like the cable, but I think you get more bang for the buck by upgrading your amplifier.

/Magnus

nice decor .. What corner traps are those? OH yeah nice set up.. Get them out from the wall and enjoy the stage depth

nice decor .. What corner traps are those? OH yeah nice set up.. Get them out from the wall and enjoy the stage depth

Corner traps are sofci. Se the link above
I have them 5 feet from rear wall and about 3 feet from side wall

I just ordered myself à new pair esl13a Expression so I feel like a kid at christmas eve tight now

just listened to the esl 11 and can only imagine what the 13 will do. Loved them

Back