Be Honest - Do You Mainly Listen To Your Logans When Drinking?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As per thread title.

• Man - I'm always straight. Tea totaller, you see.

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Yup - I like a glass or two.

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Yup - not done til the wine bottle has gone.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Only one bottle of wine? You've gotta be kidding!

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
i am 50/50. during the day i dont drink as its a poor influence on my kid(unless we have company over), but at night i love to imbibe....and CO has some of the finests beers in the world!

Can you imagine another prohibition?
i sure can imagine, there still is a prohibition in this country.

Now the very rare pipefull of "organic" tobacco . . . don't get me started.:music:

My New Years Resolution was to start drinking again. I took about a year and a half off. I do that every now and then. Sobriety, I think is a little over rated. :)
Never been much of a Whisky drinker, but I had a bottle of Maker's Mark in my liquor cabinet and pulled it out New Years Eve. Yum! Goes good with a little Mose Allison or Bill Evans Trio...

Yes on Friday & Saturday nights only. Usually a nice dessert wine that I can slowly enjoy. Perhaps a port or better yet a glass of Dolce from Nickel & Nickel. Or a really high gravity sipping beer that will last all night like Samuel Adams Triple Bock or my new favorite Ola Dubh Porter aged in 12-year old whiskey barrels. mmmmmm!

i am 50/50. during the day i dont drink as its a poor influence on my kid(unless we have company over), but at night i love to imbibe....and CO has some of the finests beers in the world!

i sure can imagine, there still is a prohibition in this country.

No doubt. Try getting a drink in Georgia on a Sunday.

In my 34 yrs I've never had a sip of any alcohol.

Just water with lemon on the rocks for me. Yes, I'm serious.

Back